Tuesday, February 26, 2013

OUR LAST TWO DAYS!!!!

What an exciting 2 days we've had, I started a STUDY....We found her at an herbalife store , I went with Madison and Hannah it was very motivating for them, i started off asking her a question, then showed her the truth tract and asked her what question interests her..So from there we went into the article, I asked if I can read her a scripture and she says " hang on let me get my bible", people here are very spiritual it's not unusual for someone to have a bible at the work place or carry one around with them..I guess that's why the friends are so teeming with studies.....I told her about JW.ORG she wanted me to bring it up on her phone , she beamed with excitement ..Then I offered a study with the Bible Teach Book and showed her the chapter that was inaccord with what we studied in the tract, she said yes, I told her i was leaving to go back home but someone else can come to study with her, She was sad and asked if I would visit D.R. again.But then I said I'm not leaving till 1:00 tomorrow maybe I can come back with a friend in the morning, she was smiling from ear to ear...I told Maria Duran and she got really excited as well..

We left this morning at 8 and headed to the herbalife store...The study went well, very lively , a young pretty girl hungry for the truth..We did find out she is already studying with a sister from the Spanish congregation , so Maria asked her "what are you more comfortable studying in English or Spanish " she said "english ", so Maria is going to contact the sister, Ruth ( study) also disclosed to us she witnessed in college to her professor and when he asked her where she got her information she said "the bible "and told us her professor has changed his view on his thought after that..Impressive.. .

Our Last night here we had a scrumptious dinner over the friends house, they are a new family in the hall , they came from Spanish and fit right in with their 3 boys 14,15,16...Frequently in the ministry adding to the unity in the congregation....She made an amazing dinner , the friends were beyond generous with their hospitality , another sister asked us for dinner last night as well , she is coming to see us off soon..we will definitely miss all our Spiritual Brothers and Sisters....

We are getting all our things together these last few hours...So bittersweet , we made new friends that became as close as family , and continue to cherish the ones we've known ....We have seen Jehovah's hand stretched out so far in this country it's INSPIRING...We will treasure this trip forever and continue to make Jehovah's heart rejoice ...

A Thank You to all our Dear Friends and Family who followed us along on our journey , hope you found it Encouraging and Comforting ....We look forward to serving with all of you shoulder to shoulder right into the "NEW WORLD ORDER"

LOVE YOU ALL 💖

















No comments:

Post a Comment